Your site has a sitemap
Sitemap is a xml file which contain full list of your website urls. It is used to include directories of your websites for crawling and indexing for search engine and access for users. it can help search engine robots for indexing your website more fast and deeply. It is roughly an opposite of robots.txt
You can create a sitemap.xml by various free and paid service or you can write it with proper way (read about how write a sitemap).
Also keep these things in mind:
1) Sitemap must be less than 10 MB (10,485,760 bytes) and can contain maximum 50,000 urls. if you have more uls than this create multiple sitemap files and use a sitemap index file.
2) Put your sitemap in website root directory and add the url of your sitemap in robots.txt.
3) sitemap.xml can be compressed using grip for faster loading.
a broken link is an inaccessible link or url of a website. a higher rate of broken links have a negative effect on search engine ranking due to reduced link equity. it also has a bad impact on user experience. There are several reasons for broken link. All are listed below.
1) An incorrect link entered by you.
2) The destination website removed the linked web page given by you. (A common 404 error).
3) The destination website is irreversibly moved or not exists anymore. (Changing domain or site blocked or dysfunctional).
4) User may behind some firewall or alike software or security mechanism that is blocking the access to the destination website.
5) You have provided a link to a site that is blocked by firewall or alike software for outside access.
or Learn more